Learn on the go with detailed instructions on Macrame knots making an easy Macrame Keychain or detailed Macrame Candle Holder..
Start with simple Crochet Scrunchies and work your way up to a Velvet Crochet Sweater following along step by step video tutorials.
Make several eye catching DIY earring designs in a day with step by step detailed tutorials in the basic jewelry making process.
So glad you are here! Starting a new craft or learning more about your favorite craft shouldn’t feel intimidating! Have fun starting with easy craft tutorials that can be completed in a day. My personal favorites are crochet and jewelry making and I’d like to try my hand on just about anything.
- Velvet Tank Top Crochet Pattern Beginner Friendly TutorialThis crochet tank top is a beginner friendly crochet pattern that is fitted. This means that I designed it not as a flat piece, but with sort of faux bra cubs built in. I designed this crochet cami to go […]
- Velvet Cropped Cardigan Crochet PatternHow to crochet a loose cropped cardigan with velvet yarn I have to say it right from the start, this cropped cardigan is my favorite piece so far! I wanted to create a cozy and soft cardigan jacket that I […]
- DIY Macrame Feather Keyring TutorialLearn how to make a Macrame Feather Keyring Macrame has been around for a very long time and has come in and out of fashion. Luckily, it is seen an uptick in popularity and it is no wonder since it […]
- Macrame Ornament Bauble TutorialLearn how to make a Macrame Ornament for the Holidays It is starting to get colder. Even here in Florida and this year I can’t wait for the holidays to come around. So I am already starting thinking up handmade […]
- Ceramic Tile Polymer Clay Earrings TutorialPolymer Clay is a fantastic medium to work with. It is really easy to get started with and you can create so many different kinds of earrings with polymer clay. And the best part, they are super lightweight! Today, I […]
- Faux Marble Polymer Clay Earrings TutorialPolymer Clay earrings are everywhere right now! And it is no surprise since polymer clay can be made to look like so many other materials including marble and stone. The following technique is an easy way to make your polymer […]
- Easy No Knit Pumpkin Decor TutorialWhen the leaves turn a colorful red, yellow and green, it is time to fill your home with autumn decorations. My favorite ones are pumpkins in all shapes and sizes and I love making my own pumpkin decor. This knitted […]
- Valentines Day Gnome Crochet PatternIt is almost that time of the year again – Valentine’s Day! This year, I just wanted to add a few cute Valentine’s Day decorations to our home since we just put all the Holiday decor away. This Valentine’s Day […]