Learn on the go with detailed instructions on Macrame knots making an easy Macrame Keychain or detailed Macrame Candle Holder..
Start with simple Crochet Scrunchies and work your way up to a Velvet Crochet Sweater following along step by step video tutorials.
Make several eye catching DIY earring designs in a day with step by step detailed tutorials in the basic jewelry making process.
So glad you are here! Starting a new craft or learning more about your favorite craft shouldn’t feel intimidating! Have fun starting with easy craft tutorials that can be completed in a day. My personal favorites are crochet and jewelry making and I’d like to try my hand on just about anything.
- Granny Square Cardigan Cropped Jacket Hexagon Crochet PatternGranny Square Hex Cardigans are popping up everywhere right now. I created a more refined version with this cropped and fitted Hexagon Jacket. Granny squares are a classic crochet motif that can be combined in various ways to create a… Read more: Granny Square Cardigan Cropped Jacket Hexagon Crochet Pattern
- Heart Fingerless Gloves Crochet PatternHappy Valentine’s Day! If you are still looking for that perfect accessory today or any day during winter, there is still time to make these fingerless gloves in under 1 hour. They are so cute with the red heart detail!… Read more: Heart Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern
- DIY Macrame Feather Keyring TutorialLearn how to make a Macrame Feather Keyring Macrame has been around for a very long time and has come in and out of fashion. Luckily, it is seen an uptick in popularity and it is no wonder since it… Read more: DIY Macrame Feather Keyring Tutorial
- Macrame Ornament Bauble TutorialLearn how to make a Macrame Ornament for the Holidays It is starting to get colder. Even here in Florida and this year I can’t wait for the holidays to come around. So I am already starting thinking up handmade… Read more: Macrame Ornament Bauble Tutorial
- Easy Knitted Bow Headband TutorialMy ICord maker has come in handy so many times and I love creating different things with it. Today I want to show you an easy tutorial on how to use your icord or knitted cord to create a beautiful… Read more: Easy Knitted Bow Headband Tutorial
- Ceramic Tile Polymer Clay Earrings TutorialPolymer Clay is a fantastic medium to work with. It is really easy to get started with and you can create so many different kinds of earrings with polymer clay. And the best part, they are super lightweight! Today, I… Read more: Ceramic Tile Polymer Clay Earrings Tutorial
- Easy No Knit Pumpkin Decor TutorialWhen the leaves turn a colorful red, yellow and green, it is time to fill your home with autumn decorations. My favorite ones are pumpkins in all shapes and sizes and I love making my own pumpkin decor. This knitted… Read more: Easy No Knit Pumpkin Decor Tutorial
- Valentines Day Gnome Crochet PatternIt is almost that time of the year again – Valentine’s Day! This year, I just wanted to add a few cute Valentine’s Day decorations to our home since we just put all the Holiday decor away. This Valentine’s Day… Read more: Valentines Day Gnome Crochet Pattern