Learn on the go with detailed instructions on Macrame knots making an easy Macrame Keychain or detailed Macrame Candle Holder..
Start with simple Crochet Scrunchies and work your way up to a Velvet Crochet Sweater following along step by step video tutorials.
Make several eye catching DIY earring designs in a day with step by step detailed tutorials in the basic jewelry making process.
So glad you are here! Starting a new craft or learning more about your favorite craft shouldn’t feel intimidating! Have fun starting with easy craft tutorials that can be completed in a day. My personal favorites are crochet and jewelry making and I’d like to try my hand on just about anything.
- Heart Fingerless Gloves Crochet PatternHappy Valentine’s Day! If you are still looking for that perfect accessory today or any day during winter, there is still time to make these fingerless gloves in under 1 hour. They are so cute with the red heart detail! […]
- Velvet Tank Top Crochet Pattern Beginner Friendly TutorialThis crochet tank top is a beginner friendly crochet pattern that is fitted. This means that I designed it not as a flat piece, but with sort of faux bra cubs built in. I designed this crochet cami to go […]
- DIY Macrame Feather Keyring TutorialLearn how to make a Macrame Feather Keyring Macrame has been around for a very long time and has come in and out of fashion. Luckily, it is seen an uptick in popularity and it is no wonder since it […]
- Macrame Ornament Bauble TutorialLearn how to make a Macrame Ornament for the Holidays It is starting to get colder. Even here in Florida and this year I can’t wait for the holidays to come around. So I am already starting thinking up handmade […]
- Easy Knitted Bow Headband TutorialMy ICord maker has come in handy so many times and I love creating different things with it. Today I want to show you an easy tutorial on how to use your icord or knitted cord to create a beautiful […]
- Ceramic Tile Polymer Clay Earrings TutorialPolymer Clay is a fantastic medium to work with. It is really easy to get started with and you can create so many different kinds of earrings with polymer clay. And the best part, they are super lightweight! Today, I […]
- Easy No Knit Pumpkin Decor TutorialWhen the leaves turn a colorful red, yellow and green, it is time to fill your home with autumn decorations. My favorite ones are pumpkins in all shapes and sizes and I love making my own pumpkin decor. This knitted […]
- Valentines Day Gnome Crochet PatternIt is almost that time of the year again – Valentine’s Day! This year, I just wanted to add a few cute Valentine’s Day decorations to our home since we just put all the Holiday decor away. This Valentine’s Day […]