Learn on the go with detailed instructions on Macrame knots making an easy Macrame Keychain or detailed Macrame Candle Holder..
Start with simple Crochet Scrunchies and work your way up to a Velvet Crochet Sweater following along step by step video tutorials.
Make several eye catching DIY earring designs in a day with step by step detailed tutorials in the basic jewelry making process.
So glad you are here! Starting a new craft or learning more about your favorite craft shouldn’t feel intimidating! Have fun starting with easy craft tutorials that can be completed in a day. My personal favorites are crochet and jewelry making and I’d like to try my hand on just about anything.
- Velvet Tank Top Crochet Pattern Beginner Friendly TutorialThis crochet tank top is a beginner friendly crochet pattern that is fitted. This means that I designed it not as a flat piece, but with sort of faux bra cubs built in. I designed this crochet cami to go […]
- Velvet Cropped Cardigan Crochet PatternHow to crochet a loose cropped cardigan with velvet yarn I have to say it right from the start, this cropped cardigan is my favorite piece so far! I wanted to create a cozy and soft cardigan jacket that I […]
- DIY Macrame Feather Keyring TutorialLearn how to make a Macrame Feather Keyring Macrame has been around for a very long time and has come in and out of fashion. Luckily, it is seen an uptick in popularity and it is no wonder since it […]
- Macrame Ornament Bauble TutorialLearn how to make a Macrame Ornament for the Holidays It is starting to get colder. Even here in Florida and this year I can’t wait for the holidays to come around. So I am already starting thinking up handmade […]
- DIY Mini Perler Beads Mushroom Earrings TutorialMini Perler Beads are like the grown up version of your regular Perler Beads you played with as a child. Due to their small size, you can create intricate designs on a small scale and use them for fun jewelry […]
- DIY Cosplay Horns Easy Air Dry Clay TutorialHow to make Horns for Cosplay with this easy & quick DIY Tutorial I am so happy that the South Florida Renaissance Festival is back to Deerfield beach again this year! There are so many interesting stands with the most […]
- Valentines Day Gnome Crochet PatternIt is almost that time of the year again – Valentine’s Day! This year, I just wanted to add a few cute Valentine’s Day decorations to our home since we just put all the Holiday decor away. This Valentine’s Day […]
- Poppy Flowers Spring Sign Woodburning DIYLearn how to make Wood Burning Poppy Flower Wood Sign for your Spring Decor Wood burning is a great craft that anyone can do as long as you can trace lines. And, of course, you have to be careful about […]